1. NCIS Great ensemble cast, humor, great writing and great characterization, PLUS Mark Harmon.
2. Criminal Minds Scary with some of the creepiest unsubs in inexistence. Have always liked Mandy Patinkin.
3. Bones Already a fan of Kathy Reichs' books, although this is a young Temperance, PLUS David Boreanaz.
4. Crossing Jordan Just hit cancellation land. I'll miss this eclective crew, but she's always around in syndication.
5. Dancing With The Stars Now that it's over for the spring season, it's a relief, but I'll be ready by the time the next season hits. Love the glittery costumes, the underdogs, the overachievers, and the PROFESSIONAL MALE DANCERS.
6. 24 Created by the dudes who did La Femme Nikita, only this time they have a decent budget. Full of twists and turns and a never-say-die hero, but I still miss Roy Dupuis.
7. CSI: Crime Scene Investigators Subtly drawn characters in the first and best of the franchise.
8. CSI: Miami Don't particularly care for the lead actor, but the rest of the ensemble cast is terrific.
9. Jericho Also on cancellation for the fall season. Shame. Shame.
10. Will Traveler This one has a lot of promise. Sort of 24 with two cool young hotties as the never-say-die heroes.
11. One Life to Live I watch all the ABC soaps, but this is the one I currently pay attention to.
12. Monk Have loved Tony Shaloub since the days of Wings.
13. The Closer Love Kira Sedgewick. It's too early to check spelling, so give my a break. I love her sassy, southern character--not to mention her brains.
http://thursdaythirteens.com for more of these.